White Hats organization for sustainable deployment
Adress:TURKEY (Gaziantep) - IRAQ (Erbil)
White Hats Organization for Sustainable Development (WHOSD) is a non-profit and non-governmental organization which aims at providing humanitarian and development support to civilians in conflict.
The organization was started by a group Syrians youths in the first month of the Syria crisis back in 2011 in the form of civilians’ relief, providing food baskets, medicines and NFI to the affected areas. Established under the name of “White Hats” to recall the color symbol of peace, the organization worked initially as an initiative and was later registered in Gaziantep, Turkey, in 2015 also, it was officially registered in Erbil, Iraq 2018.
Building a socially, politically and economically integrated society through sustainable human development.
White Hats aims at addressing civilians needs ensuring dignity, equality and humanity with a focus on sustainability and independence.
The objectives are:
1. Achieve sustainable human development
2. Empower communities to meet its health, social and economic needs
3. Empower women politically, economically and socially
4. Provide safe spaces for children
5. promote democratic ideas & values and practicing them in marginalized / vulnerable communities
Civil Society (Peacebuilding – capacity building – Advocacy-Documenting violations